By Susan Biddle – A hot topic in healthcare IT discussions these days is the inevitable move of secure data to the cloud, and for good reason. Providing medical care has truly become a consumer market for hospitals and other healthcare institutions.
By Nicole Lewis, iHealthBeat – A study from Dell, in collaboration with research firm TNS, found that 96% of mid-size health care organizations surveyed are using or are considering moving health care information to cloud computing.
By Morris Panner – In today’s climate of interconnected medical systems, the cloud is becoming a vital tool for image management and exchange. As cloud computing takes the informatics industry by storm, now is the time to plan for new technologies.
Moving to the Cloud? Consider These in Planning By Edward Keiper, President and CEO of Velocity Moving to the cloud is a smart business move for many medical providers these days. The security, convenience, and scalability are attractive attributes for busy practices that don’t want the hassle of attempting to handle all their IT needs […]
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- HHS Launches Innovative Payment Model with New Treatment and Transport Options
- New HLC and BPC Report Calls for Public and Private Sector Actions
- New On Demand Episodes 2/19/2019
- ONC’s Proposed Rule will Connect People to their Care
- CCM and TCM codes: Providers Leave More Than Money on the Table
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net