By Luis Castillo – “Siri, what’s the weather like today?” “Google, play me my workout playlist.” “Alexa, initiate hip replacement surgery.” One of those commands is not like the others.
By Nancy Pratt – Care delivery best practices are constantly changing to optimize efficiency and safety, and look considerably different compared to just a decade ago.
An Example from the Emergency Department By Jennie Welch, Vice President of Sales at Health Catalyst This past March, my mother experienced symptoms that led our family to believe she might be experiencing a stroke. It was 7 p.m. on a Monday, and we headed straight for the Emergency Department (ED) of the best hospital in […]
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net