The New Year is a time to look back and reflect on the previous year and take into account all that has changed in the last 365 days. A lot happened in 2018 regarding healthcare and technology and the trend for change doesn’t look like it will slow down any time soon. Wondering what 2019 […]
By David Harlow – My excuse for speaking with Ed was HIMSS’ recent recognition of the Cleveland Clinic with a Davies Award. Three projects — a heart failure checklist, cardiac codes reduction (the “VitalScout” project) and hypertension improvement — led to the Enterprise Davies Award.
Cleveland Clinic announced its 9th annual list of Top 10 Medical Innovations that are likely to have major impact on improving patient care in 2015. The list includes a mobile stroke ambulance, fast, painless blood-testing, and a novel intra-operative radiation approach for breast cancer.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Apps as a Health Insurance Payer
- Chris Palmieri, CEO, Commonwealth Care Alliance – Harlow On Healthcare
- Today, You Can Find Where to Dispose Drugs More Easily
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Website Retires this Month
- Precision Medicine Under the Microscope
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net