By Chris Bowen – While the Capital One data breach was not targeted at the healthcare industry, characteristics of the attack have sadly become commonplace in health systems throughout the world.
By Chris Bowen – In part one of this series, we talked about healthcare’s broad adoption of cloud and the advantages that are driving that transformation. Now let’s explore what you need to be considering with regard to security and compliance as you migrate to the cloud.
At HIMSS 17 in Orlando I had a chance to sit down with two top executives from ClearDATA, Founder Chris Bowen and CTO Matt Ferrari. Here are audios and insights from both.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net