An SRA is a requirement under the HIPAA Security Rule, which directs covered entities and business associates to conduct a thorough and accurate assessment on the risks and vulnerabilities to ePHI. Join us and register for this event to learn more.
By Carl Kunkleman – I recently recorded an episode of Matt Ferrari’s podcast series CTO Talk, in which he and I discussed the importance of security risk assessments. The episode will be airing on HealthcareNOW Radio starting November 22, and I encourage you to check it out.
Security Risk Analysis: The Challenges Community (and Small) Hospitals Face in Protecting PHI – Part II
Part 2 of my interview with Carl Kunkleman, the co-founder and senior vice president of ClearDATA, specifically about why small and community hospitals struggle with conducing a security risk analysis. Here is part 2 of the interview.
I had an opportunity to talk with Carl Kunkleman, the co-founder and senior vice president of ClearDATA, specifically about why small and community hospitals struggle with conducing a security risk analysis. Here is part I of the interview.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- PCMH Model of Care: The Cool Thing Healthcare Was Promised Long Ago
- TNAP Collaborative Launches Survey to Identify Issues with the Interoperable Exchange of Healthcare Data
- 4 Reasons Why Patient Education Should Be A Priority
- ReImagining Dementia
- 3 Million Fine Issued for PHI Breach of Over 300,000 Patients
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net