The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of December that we think deserve sharing again.
Buff Colchagoff of RosettaHealh helps us out with Day 7. The line “seven swans a swimming” from the classic Twelve Days of Christmas has been on my mind lately. I see swans gliding past my house on the Chesapeake Bay during the day, and hear them always “cooing” at night, as I drift off to sleep. What does this have to do with Health IT?
Day 3: The era of health data exchange is going through transformation that is similar to Charles Dickens’ holiday classic “A Christmas Carol.” We have been faced with three ghosts of Christmas health data exchange that can show us the past, present, and future … and we should listen closely as Ebenezer Scrooge did in this timeless tale.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of June that we think deserve sharing again.
By Buff Colchagoff – There was a time when most Americans built their own homes. Think of log cabins being crafted by hardy individuals — cutting the trees, hewing logs and fitting the doors. Now, that method is a romantic idea, but almost nobody does that any more.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Rising Tide of Payer Requests for Medical Records: How to Shore Up Your Defense
- IHS Modernization: Focus on the patients, and the Data will follow
- Consumer-friendly Medicare Advantage Plans Could be Creating the Blueprint for the Future of Health Insurance
- Amplifying Local Resources to Empower the Community
- Enhancing the Use of Evidence with Interoperable Clinical Decision Support
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net