The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of January that we think deserve sharing again.
By Brian Stone – Healthcare IT security pros face the important and difficult task of keeping patients’ sensitive data secure. This type of data is a prime target for cybercriminals, since health records contain more personal data points than, say, credit card data and cannot just be reissued if a breach occurs.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Bundled Payments – Last Call???
- Agreeing on Outcomes is Good, Achieving Outcomes with Data Analytics is Even Better
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Still More ‘Medicare-For-All’
- Apply to Participate in the 2019 Factors Associated with Reporting Quality Measures Study
- Virtual Care: Transforming the Way We See Our Providers
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net