By Jim Tate – HIMSS19, the annual global conference with over 40,000 attendees, is just a scant two weeks away in Orlando. Since I began working in healthcare information technology some 15 years ago this is the only event I never miss.
By Inga Shugalo – When it comes to EHRs, physicians tend to take them as a necessary evil. While health specialists struggle to work with clogged and slow legacy systems, they can’t just quit on using them.
By Lynn Carroll – Referrals are a routine part of daily business for provider groups, but too many of these organizations lose business due to outdated, inefficient processes for managing referrals.
By Cara Sloman – While blockchain technology was initially developed to support the exchange of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, its decentralized, distributed ledger of digital events also offers many appealing possibilities to the healthcare industry.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Quality Reporting 101: How to Prioritize Your Clinical Quality Measures?
- Better Data to Save the Brain
- CMS Issues Final Rule for 2020 Payment Models: What You Need to Know
- The Friday Five – Top On Demand Episodes
- Want To Reduce Suicides? Follow The Data — To Medical Offices, Motels And Even Animal Shelters
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net