By Jim Tate – HIMSS19, the annual global conference with over 40,000 attendees, is just a scant two weeks away in Orlando. Since I began working in healthcare information technology some 15 years ago this is the only event I never miss.
By Inga Shugalo – When it comes to EHRs, physicians tend to take them as a necessary evil. While health specialists struggle to work with clogged and slow legacy systems, they can’t just quit on using them.
By Lynn Carroll – Referrals are a routine part of daily business for provider groups, but too many of these organizations lose business due to outdated, inefficient processes for managing referrals.
By Cara Sloman – While blockchain technology was initially developed to support the exchange of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, its decentralized, distributed ledger of digital events also offers many appealing possibilities to the healthcare industry.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net