By Arshad Noor – In a recent blog post, Daniel Meissler theorizes that the benefits of quickly building bad software have so far outweighed the downsides. Though this sounds plausible and seductive, there is a more insidious picture being overlooked.
If you haven’t tuned in to our HealthcareNOW Radio you are missing out. We sorted through our HIMSS19 highlights and found three unique episodes talking about security. Take a listen.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Revisiting Your Interactive Voice Response System
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ What’s Next For The FDA?
- HELP Hearing on Making Electronic Health Information Available to Patients and Providers
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- What’s Happening at the ONC – 3-15-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net