The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of March that we think deserve sharing again.
By Arshad Noor – The healthcare industry has a huge responsibility when it comes to information security and protecting sensitive PHI while abiding by its “duty of care” principles. However, the industry continues to suffer large data breaches despite…
By Arshad Noor – In a recent blog post, Daniel Meissler theorizes that the benefits of quickly building bad software have so far outweighed the downsides. Though this sounds plausible and seductive, there is a more insidious picture being overlooked.
If you haven’t tuned in to our HealthcareNOW Radio you are missing out. We sorted through our HIMSS19 highlights and found three unique episodes talking about security. Take a listen.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net