The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of February that we think deserve sharing again.
By Allison Hart – Population health management is a healthcare concept that has gained a lot of attention in recent years. It is viewed as a solution for improving care quality, clinical outcomes, efficiency and even financial outcomes.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Revisiting Your Interactive Voice Response System
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ What’s Next For The FDA?
- HELP Hearing on Making Electronic Health Information Available to Patients and Providers
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- What’s Happening at the ONC – 3-15-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net