The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of February that we think deserve sharing again.
By Allison Hart – Population health management is a healthcare concept that has gained a lot of attention in recent years. It is viewed as a solution for improving care quality, clinical outcomes, efficiency and even financial outcomes.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- AMA Advances New Principles to Put Augmented Intelligence Into the Practice of Medicine
- Healthcare CFO Report
- WEDI Summer Forum: Bridging EDI to API: Working for Today, Preparing for Tomorrow
- The Friday Five – Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- How HIPAA and the False Claims Act Can Hurt Whistleblowers
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net