By David Harlow – Recently, a federal court found the administration’s 340B program rates to be fatally flawed; the HHS Secretary “patently violated” the governing law.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
Sign up to get our eNews Digests delivered to your inbox. Click Here to Sign Up
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net