By Sheba Vine – The Department of Justice’s Criminal Division recently released a guidance document titled “The Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs” for use with federal prosecutors when investigating corporations for criminal misconduct.
By Julie Sheppard – Incident reports are a typical part of risk management in the healthcare setting. In theory, properly reporting incidents provides an opportunity for a resolution by the right people at the right time.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Rising Tide of Payer Requests for Medical Records: How to Shore Up Your Defense
- IHS Modernization: Focus on the patients, and the Data will follow
- Consumer-friendly Medicare Advantage Plans Could be Creating the Blueprint for the Future of Health Insurance
- Amplifying Local Resources to Empower the Community
- Enhancing the Use of Evidence with Interoperable Clinical Decision Support
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net