By Sheba Vine – The Department of Justice’s Criminal Division recently released a guidance document titled “The Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs” for use with federal prosecutors when investigating corporations for criminal misconduct.
By Julie Sheppard – Incident reports are a typical part of risk management in the healthcare setting. In theory, properly reporting incidents provides an opportunity for a resolution by the right people at the right time.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net