Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website and sub-domains of this website. On some pages, you make requests, and register to receive materials and/or attend events. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include:
- Company name
- Company title
- Email address
The Way We Use Information:
HITECH Answers collects information in the following ways:
- You receive our email digest, monthly newsletter, notifications on events, or promotional emails.
- You register to download any on demand webinar, white paper or podcast.
- You register to attend one of our virtual events (e-learning sessions).
While HITECH Answers does not sell its data base of contacts, registration or download of sponsored content may mean your contact information will be shared with the sponsor of that content. Also, some of our e-learning sessions/events are presented by national speakers who may request a list of attendees names and e-mails. HITECH Answers may fulfill this request.
Additionally, if you download resources from our website and/or register for one of our events, you will be added to our email contact list. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and and use by e-mailing us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please e-mail us directly at Info@HITECHAnswers.com.
Our Streaming Radio Station
HIPAA Chat is back – June 26, 2 pm ET
HHS OCR plans to propose rule amending HITECH Act for HIPAA Settlements. Learn why and get your questions answered on our June event. Register Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Updated QPP Look-Up Tool from CMS
- Health IT Events and Hashtags
- The Friday Five – Sun Safety
- Overcoming the Revenue Integrity Challenges of Telehealth
- Moving at the Speed of Eugene Borukhovich, Bayer’s Global Head of Digital Health Innovation
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- HIPAA and mHealth: Is Your App Covered?
- EHR Incentive Program Status Report April 2018
- Insiders to Blame for Poor Cybersecurity in Healthcare
- Registration Now Open for AHIMA 2018