Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website and sub-domains of this website. On some pages, you make requests, and register to receive materials and/or attend events. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include:
- Company name
- Company title
- Email address
The Way We Use Information:
HITECH Answers collects information in the following ways:
- You receive our email digest, monthly newsletter, notifications on events, or promotional emails.
- You register to download any on demand webinar, white paper or podcast.
- You register to attend one of our virtual events (e-learning sessions).
While HITECH Answers does not sell its data base of contacts, registration or download of sponsored content may mean your contact information will be shared with the sponsor of that content. Also, some of our e-learning sessions/events are presented by national speakers who may request a list of attendees names and e-mails. HITECH Answers may fulfill this request.
Additionally, if you download resources from our website and/or register for one of our events, you will be added to our email contact list. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and and use by e-mailing us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please e-mail us directly at Info@HITECHAnswers.com.
Get Our eNews Digests
Stream HealthcareNOW Radio
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Reflections on the 2017 Quality Payment Performance Year
- Nurses Maintain #1 Ranking as Most Honest and Ethical Profession
- EHNAC Announces Finalized 2018 Accreditation Criteria Versions for All Accreditation Programs
- PAW’s Predictions on the Not So Easy World of Analytics
- Interoperability: There is FHIR at the End of the Tunnel
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Day 4: Calling Attention to Us
- Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: How to View Your Meaningful Use Data
- Learn More About Security on HealthcareNOW Radio
- Stop the Insanity: Physician’s Information Security Practices Must Change to End Cyberattacks