All ears and eyes are focussed on the HIT Policy Committee for their update on Meaningful Use. The Healthcare Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) ARRA deliverables will be approved and...
Catch all our HealthcareNOW Radio shows live 24/7
Explore ways to listen to our live station or on demand podcasts – Learn More.
This week brings us more from the Office of National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONCHIT). The HIT Policy Committee will close the public comment period for their draft recommendations...
HIT Policy Committee on Meaningful Use Definition .. Two big events this week, no doubt what everyone will be talking about. Monday, Obama will be speaking in Chicago at the 158th...
Leading Associations Weigh in on Meaningful Use Requirements .. Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) recommends: To ensure continuity, recognize CCHIT as the certifying body of EHRs. To achieve...
HIT Regional Extension Centers Established The ONC posted notice and request for comment in the Federal Register, May 28, 2009 for the establishment of Regional Extension Centers. The plan outlines...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The ATA Joins Congressional Champions to Introduce New Bipartisan Telehealth Legislation
- The Friday Five – HLTH Round Up
- Why is Addressing Workflow Woes the Next Big Thing for Patient Engagement?
- NOW on Demand Listen to Episodes on Healthcare Costs and Patient Payments
- New Data Show Nearly One-Third of Hospitals Can Access PDMP Data within their EHR
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net