The HIT Standards Committee will meet on Thursday this week. The three workgroups Clinical operations, Clinical Quality, and Privacy & Security are slated to present their status and recommendations. Now...
Catch all our HealthcareNOW Radio shows live 24/7
Explore ways to listen to our live station or on demand podcasts – Learn More.
In 2007 the National Governors Association (NGA) created the State Alliance for e-Health, from an ONC contract award, as a collaborative to improve the health care system through HIT initiatives....
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The ATA Joins Congressional Champions to Introduce New Bipartisan Telehealth Legislation
- The Friday Five – HLTH Round Up
- Why is Addressing Workflow Woes the Next Big Thing for Patient Engagement?
- NOW on Demand Listen to Episodes on Healthcare Costs and Patient Payments
- New Data Show Nearly One-Third of Hospitals Can Access PDMP Data within their EHR
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net