HIT Policy Committee Establishes Meaningful Use Workgroup .. In the May HIT Policy Committee meeting 3 primary areas were determined and workgroups were created. These workgroups presented updates and draft...
Catch all our HealthcareNOW Radio shows live 24/7
Explore ways to listen to our live station or on demand podcasts – Learn More.
HIT Policy Committee on Meaningful Use Definition .. Two big events this week, no doubt what everyone will be talking about. Monday, Obama will be speaking in Chicago at the 158th...
Leading Associations Weigh in on Meaningful Use Requirements .. Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) recommends: To ensure continuity, recognize CCHIT as the certifying body of EHRs. To achieve...
HIT Regional Extension Centers Established The ONC posted notice and request for comment in the Federal Register, May 28, 2009 for the establishment of Regional Extension Centers. The plan outlines...
Sebelius Sworn in as Secretary of HHS Kathleen Sebelius was sworn in as the 21st Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Tuesday, April 29, 2009....
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Quality Reporting 101: How to Prioritize Your Clinical Quality Measures?
- Better Data to Save the Brain
- CMS Issues Final Rule for 2020 Payment Models: What You Need to Know
- The Friday Five – Top On Demand Episodes
- Want To Reduce Suicides? Follow The Data — To Medical Offices, Motels And Even Animal Shelters
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net