By William A. Hyman - The FDA took two recent actions in the domain of CDS for radiological image interpretation. One was to permit the marketing under the De Novo program of software for the interpretation of fractures of the wrist.
Catch all our HealthcareNOW Radio shows live 24/7
By William Hersh MD - Over the last decade, I have had the fortunate opportunity to be involved in two efforts to develop widely available curricular resources in health information technology and data science.
CMS released the agency’s first Rural Health Strategy intended to provide a proactive approach on healthcare issues to ensure that the nearly one in five individuals who live in rural America have access to high quality, affordable healthcare.
New Harlow on Healthcare Episode NOW on Demand with host David Harlow. From HIMSS18, he spoke with Win Whitcomb, Michael Nissenbaum, Eric Sullivan, and Simon Beulah.
By William A. Hyman - It has long been clear that the FDA can regulate software that falls under the definition of a medical device. Such software might be part of and integral to a more physical chunk of technology.
By Lee Horner - Preventing harm from medications, or adverse drug events (ADEs) is critical to maintaining patient safety and reducing hospital readmissions.
By Andrew Gettinger MD - Reporting on the safe use of health information technology – especially the use of electronic health records – continues to be a challenge to many healthcare providers.
Our Streaming Radio Station
HIPAA Chat is back – June 26, 2 pm ET
HHS OCR plans to propose rule amending HITECH Act for HIPAA Settlements. Learn why and get your questions answered on our June event. Register Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Updated QPP Look-Up Tool from CMS
- Health IT Events and Hashtags
- The Friday Five – Sun Safety
- Overcoming the Revenue Integrity Challenges of Telehealth
- Moving at the Speed of Eugene Borukhovich, Bayer’s Global Head of Digital Health Innovation
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- HIPAA and mHealth: Is Your App Covered?
- EHR Incentive Program Status Report April 2018
- Insiders to Blame for Poor Cybersecurity in Healthcare
- Registration Now Open for AHIMA 2018