New Resources Available on the Promoting Interoperability Programs Website
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services continues to update the Promoting Interoperability Programs website to include new and updated information to help participants succeed in the 2019 program year. Below are resources for eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals participating in the Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program that are now available online:
- 2015 Edition CEHRT Fact Sheet: Provides additional information on the 2015 Edition CEHRT requirements for the 2019 program year.
- Scoring Methodology Fact Sheet: Provides detailed information on the new performance-based scoring methodology that will be used beginning in 2019. Note: This only applies to the Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program.
- 2019 Medicare Eligible Hospital and Critical Access Hospital Objective Fact Sheets: Each fact sheet provides an overview of the objective, including specific measure information and how each measure will be scored.
- Payment Adjustment and Hardship Information Tip Sheet and Table: Materials include an updated webpage, tip sheet, and reporting table for 2019.
- 2019 Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) Fact Sheet and Table: Includes CQM reporting requirement information for 2019.
- Security Risk Analysis Fact Sheet: Highlights the Security Risk Analysis measure and explains why it is required in the Promoting Interoperability Programs in 2019.
For More Information
For more information on the Promoting Interoperability Programs, please visit the Promoting Interoperability Programs website.