New Resources Available on QPP Resource Library
- 2018 Targeted Review User Guide – Helps those who are requesting CMS to review their 2020 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) payment adjustment. This guide provides an overview of the targeted review process and lists steps to access and complete the Targeted Review Request Form.
For more information on the 2018 Targeted Review request process, reference the 2018 Targeted Review FAQs.
- MIPS Data Validation and Audit Overview – Offers an overview of the MIPS data validation and audit process that will be conducted in 2019 for the 2017 and 2018 performance years, detailing how to select MIPS participants for data validation, which MIPS performance measures and activities will be included, and associated timelines.
- MIPS Data Validation File Upload Instructions Video – Walks viewers through the process of securely uploading and submitting a MIPS Data Validation File to CMS.
- Complex Patient Bonus Fact Sheet – Provides an overview of the complex patient bonus and explains bonus eligibility requirements and how the bonus is determined and calculated.
- 2019 QPP Clinician Role Demo Video – Demonstrates the steps to add the QPP clinician role, which allows clinicians to view their MIPS eligibility details, performance feedback, and payment adjustment without having to request access and wait for approval.
For more information on adding the new role or accessing the QPP portal, review the QPP Access User Guide.
Questions? Contact your local technical assistance organization or the Quality Payment Program at QPP@cms.hhs.gov or 1-866-288-8292 (TTY: 1-877-715-6222).