Have 30 minutes?
Spend it learning more about Meaningful Use.
MU Live! is a 30 minute internet talk radio show hosted by our HITECH Answers experts. Our session experts discuss breaking news and issues on meaningful use as well as other health IT topics.
MU Live! made its debut in July of 2011. The first of its kind in the health IT space, MU Live! airs every Tuesday at 2 pm Eastern.
Want to be notified by email of upcoming shows and guests? Sign up here and keep up to date on our MU Live! programming.
Would you like to listen to a podcast of a previously aired show? Learn more here.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Black Book 2018 International Survey
- This Just In Radio Show Live from HIMSS18
- ERISA: The Safe Health Insurance Plan
- It Will Take a “Community” at HIMSS18 to Break Down the Barriers of Health Data Exchange
- Wellness Wednesday – Million Hearts® 2022 with Nurse Lauren
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Stop the Insanity: Physician’s Information Security Practices Must Change to End Cyberattacks
- Day 4: Calling Attention to Us
- Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: How to View Your Meaningful Use Data
- Allscripts Suffers Ransomware Attack: Recovery Underway