Have 30 minutes?
Spend it learning more about Meaningful Use.
MU Live! is a 30 minute internet talk radio show hosted by our HITECH Answers experts. Our session experts discuss breaking news and issues on meaningful use as well as other health IT topics.
MU Live! made its debut in July of 2011. The first of its kind in the health IT space, MU Live! airs every Tuesday at 2 pm Eastern.
Want to be notified by email of upcoming shows and guests? Sign up here and keep up to date on our MU Live! programming.
Would you like to listen to a podcast of a previously aired show? Learn more here.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net