Roadmap for Physician Specialists: How to Earn EHR Incentives
A HITECH Answers Exclusive Web Event
September 15, 1 pm Eastern Standard Time
At first glance Stage 1 Meaningful Use Core and Menu Set objectives make sense for primary care, but what about specialists? How can Radiologists, Nephrologists, Psychiatrists, Oncologists, Urologists, and other specialists meet the requirements and objectives outlined in the CMS EHR Incentive Program?
Due to the flexibility incorporated into Menu Exclusions and Quality Measures, Eligible Professionals that are specialists can still achieve the maximum in CMS EHR Medicare Incentives if 2012 is their initial year of “meaningful use of certified EHR technology” and requirements are being met by October 3, 2012. Learn how by attending this exclusive e-learning event.
Presented by Jim Tate, one of the nation’s leading expert on Meaningful Use and Certified EHR Technology, topics for this educational event include:
- What are the allowable exclusions in the Core and Menu Set of Stage 1 Objectives?
- How are the exclusions claimed?
- How will the 90 day vs. full year reportable period affect the ability to claim exclusions?
- How can a specialist report the required Quality Measures?
- What if none of the Quality Measures apply?
Who benefits from attending this event:
- Physician Specialists needing specific answers on how to properly demonstrate and attest to meaningful use of a certified EHR.
- Practice administrators/managers responsible for researching the process of MU.
- Implementation specialists or consultants seeking expertise and clarification.
Space is limited.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Rising Tide of Payer Requests for Medical Records: How to Shore Up Your Defense
- IHS Modernization: Focus on the patients, and the Data will follow
- Consumer-friendly Medicare Advantage Plans Could be Creating the Blueprint for the Future of Health Insurance
- Amplifying Local Resources to Empower the Community
- Enhancing the Use of Evidence with Interoperable Clinical Decision Support
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net