Indiana Health Information Exchange Have Job Opening
Looking for a new position, career, challenge? Predictions show the health IT industry growing to over $280 billion by 2021. B2B spending on IoT technologies, apps and solutions will reach over $260 billion by 2020. And the wearables tech industry worth nearly $34 billion by 2020. All this can’t happen without companies seeking top talent. So who is looking for what these days? Here is what we have found.
Top reasons to work at IHIE:
- Our work is important, exciting, and fast-paced. As one of the nation’s largest and most advanced health information exchanges, we’re on the cutting edge of our industry.
- We have a relaxed dress code, including shorts and sandals.
- Fun fosters creativity! We offer fun events like “Bring your dog to work day,” putt-putt tournaments, a chili cook-off, and a Halloween costume party.
- Wellness is important, so we offer fitness incentives like IHIE t-shirts, gift cards to healthy restaurants, and of course…bragging rights!
- We provide monthly company breakfasts and lunches.
- We live our mission to improve health and healthcare through information exchange.
- Great benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) matching.
- Every voice is heard. Every voice matters. Our employees’ opinions are valued.
- We are inclusive and value diversity.
In addition to these great reasons, we are honored to be listed as one of the 2017 Top Workplaces by The Indianapolis Star as well as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare for multiple years. We value our employees and want them to love their jobs!
Are you interested in reaching our readers about your talent searches? Contact email@example.com.