Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: Get Help with Attestation on QNet
Medicare attestation for the CMS (@CMSGov) Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program for eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals (CAHs) has transitioned to a new platform.
As of January 2, 2018, eligible hospitals and CAHs attesting to CMS for the EHR Incentive Program must now submit their Calendar Year (CY) 2017 attestations through the QualityNet Secure Portal (QNet).
- Medicaid eligible hospitals should contact their state Medicaid agencies for specific information on how to attest.
- Dually eligible hospitals and CAHs will register and attest for Medicare on the QNet portal and update and submit registration information in the Registration and Attestation System.
CMS has developed a series of user guides to help with the enrollment, registration, and attestation process:
- QNet Enrollment User Guide — a guide for creating and updating QNet accounts to prepare for Medicare attestation. The user guide includes step-by-step instructions for creating a new account on QNet.
- QNet User Role Management Guide — a guide for updating provider and administrator QNet accounts with the appropriate user account “roles” required for attestation.
- QNet Hospital Registration and Attestation User Guide — a guide for registering for attestation on QNet.
- QNet Hospital Objectives and Clinical Quality Measures User Guide — a guide for navigating the data submission process on QNet.
QNet Help Desk
For help with registration and attestation on QNet, contact the QNet Help Desk rather than the EHR Incentive Program Information Center. The QNet Help Desk is available 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
Phone: (866) 288-8912
TTY: (877) 715-6222
Fax: (888) 329-7377