A New Year for EHR Adoption Resources
EHR Adoption Resources Expand for 2012
The new year has brought about some recent changes and developments to HITECH Answers. The most significant of these changes is our partnership with UMB Medica, one of the largest media companies in the U.S. serving the healthcare industry.
Through this partnership our content will now be delivered to more medical professionals through the UBM Medica Partner Network. In turn, the partnership allows us to add additional educational content and resource to this site to support Eligible Professionals and Hospitals in their EHR adoption efforts and implementation of certified EHR technology.
You may have noticed there is now a registration bar at the top of our site. By registering and creating a single user name and password you will be able to gain access to existing content provided by the other sites in the UMB network.
So, what else can you expect going forward?
Here’s some of the developments we have in store for the coming year.
- We will continue to post daily to our HITECH Updates. Here you can find the latest news, commentary and expert article posts, all accessible from our home page.
- We will continue to provide resources related to EHR adoption and meaningful use (Stage 2 requirements as they unfold as an example) along with more free e-learning events and white papers.
- Starting January 17, our hugely popular MU Live! webcast goes weekly. This will be followed by its transition to online radio format. More on that in the next week.
- We launched our Health IT Store late in December and will continue to add leading products and compliance tools.
- Our Health IT Marketplace also continues to grow and flourish. You will find some of the leading EHR vendors listed in this directory along with consultants, security experts and more.
These new developments will help us expand our commitment to bringing quality resources, education and analysis to providers seeking to understand the path to EHR adoption as well as other health IT topics. As always, contact us if you have any questions.