Day 5: Golden Rings
On Day 5 of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts we focus on our very own Answers Media Network, a series of topic-driven websites and multi-media channels dedicated to covering current issues and Federal initiatives driving change in healthcare delivery. Established in 2009 with the debut of HITECHAnswers.net, the company has grown to five websites and one Internet radio station. Each website is broken down below and we’ve listed some of the recurring posts and resources found on each.
www.HITECHAnswers.net – Content focuses on the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act which included the CMS EHR Incentive programs. Our readers are healthcare providers adopting health information technology, consultants and EHR vendors in this health IT space. Don’t miss these posts and issues we regularly report on:
- Friday events – All free, all on line, all educational from around the industry updated every Friday.
- Business news – Monthly report on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and funding in health IT.
- Talent Tuesday – Every Tuesday afternoon look for news about the healthcare and health IT industry job market.
- Hires – Part of our Talent Tuesday, reporting on who is hiring who.
- Top 10 Most read posts – Monthly recap of what topics are trending from the most popular posts.
- Health IT Marketing Minutes – Our newest monthly report on the unique world of marketing in health IT. Find out what makes it unique and who are the experts.
www.HealthDataAnswers.net – Previously HIEAnswers.net, content focuses on Health Information Exchange a key part of current national policy to make health records interoperable. Also focusing on health data at large using analytics, precision medicine, clinical communication, and AI. Our readers are healthcare providers, EHR vendors, HISP vendors and consultants in the health IT space. Don’t miss these posts and issues we report on every Wednesday and Friday:
- HIE Rundown – interoperability covers a wide net, we cover the health information exchange news once a month.
- State HIE News and Updates – Reporting on the state exchange organizations in this monthly report.
- What’s Happening at the ONC? – This monthly report rounds up news from the ONC, the HHS department in the forefront of health IT policy.
- Hashtag events – Can’t attend an upcoming conference? Follow the organizers and attendees as they tweet what is happening.
- Blockchain – Wednesday series on blockchain in healthcare, with resources and news.
- Virtual Care – Wednesday series on resources and news about using virtual care.
- AI, ML, DL, and NLP – Wednesday series sorting all this out with resources and news.
- Precision Medicine – Wednesday series highlighting what’s new and happening in precision medicine.
www.RCMAnswers.net – Content focuses on healthcare revenue cycle management highlighting the current change to ICD-10 and moving from fee to value based reimbursement models. Our readers are healthcare providers, payors, vendors and consultants in this healthcare financial space. Don’t miss these posts and issues we report on every Wednesday:
- Telemedicine – Monthly series on the financial and policy side of providing virtual care.
- Payer News – You can’t report on revenue cycle management without including the payers. Highlighted news on the health insurers every month.
- Patient Experience – Monthly series exploring the aspects of health care delivery that fall under the umbrella of patient experience.
- RMC Events – Webinars, conferences, association meetings all focusing on revenue and ROI updated every month.
www.HealthITAnswers.net – This site aggregates all content and posts from our media sites. The site also includes our popular health IT events calendar, product store, and resource downloads. Don’t miss these resources we offer:
www.HealthcareNOWradio.com is our internet radio station streaming 24/7 all healthcare and health IT talk. Don’t miss these posts and issues we report on:
- Friday Five – Weekly post listing five items or resources connected to a trending topic.
- Wellness Wednesday with Nurse Lauren – Tips and advice from HCNR’s content contributor, Nurse Lauren.
- Celebration Awareness Posts – Posts highlighting the current celebration being recognized.
- NursesNOW – HCNR’s number one resource for nurses.
- This Week’s Highlights – Check in every Sunday to see what’s new and will be airing on the radio for the week. And see what was trending on-demand the previous week.