Leading HITECH Act and Health IT Resource
HITECH Answers is a content resource site offering daily news and updates on Health IT adoption initiatives. The site went live in April of 2009, two months following the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) which included the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act. The HITECH Act was enacted to accelerate the federal initiative for adoption of electronic health records while allowing health care providers and hospitals to receive incentive payments for adoption.
HITECH Answers has positioned itself as a trusted and independent source on the specifics of the HITECH Act and the CMS EHR incentive programs.
In February of 2012, HITECH Answers expanded its content with the launch of an Internet radio station, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com. The station serves as a platform for airing Internet radio programming and podcasts on meaningful use, EHR implementation, health IT, medical practice trends and any other emerging healthcare topics.
VIew all of our topic-drive hub sites.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- It Will Take a “Community” at HIMSS18 to Break Down the Barriers of Health Data Exchange
- Wellness Wednesday – Million Hearts® 2022 with Nurse Lauren
- Revenue Cycle and Payer News 2-21-2018
- Recent Healthcare Regulations and Guidelines Providers Should Be Aware Of
- ERISA: The Safe Health Insurance Plan
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Stop the Insanity: Physician’s Information Security Practices Must Change to End Cyberattacks
- Day 4: Calling Attention to Us
- Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: How to View Your Meaningful Use Data
- Allscripts Suffers Ransomware Attack: Recovery Underway