Leading HITECH Act and Health IT Resource
HITECH Answers is a content resource site offering daily news and updates on Health IT adoption initiatives. The site went live in April of 2009, two months following the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) which included the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act. The HITECH Act was enacted to accelerate the federal initiative for adoption of electronic health records while allowing health care providers and hospitals to receive incentive payments for adoption.
HITECH Answers has positioned itself as a trusted and independent source on the specifics of the HITECH Act and the CMS EHR incentive programs.
In February of 2012, HITECH Answers expanded its content with the launch of an Internet radio station, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com. The station serves as a platform for airing Internet radio programming and podcasts on meaningful use, EHR implementation, health IT, medical practice trends and any other emerging healthcare topics.
VIew all of our topic-drive hub sites.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- CIOs Discuss Workflow, Application Inventory and Strategic Planning
- In the Aftermath
- MannKind and One Drop Partner to Launch the A-ONE Clinical Trial
- How the Healthcare Cloud is Revolutionizing Patient Care
- 8 in 10 Hospitals Stand Pat on Pop Health Strategy, Despite Uncertainty Over the ACA’s Future
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
2017 HIPAA Toolkit and Compliance Plan
Listen to HealthcareNOWradio.com
Most Read Posts
- CMS Proposes Quality Payment Program Updates to Increase Flexibility and Reduce Burdens
- Healthcare Industry Cyber Security Woes Will Worsen Before Getting Better
- Encryption for Data Safety and Practice Success
- 68 percent of Healthcare Organizations Have Compromised Email Credentials