5th Annual Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Conference (HITMC)
New logo, new location, new speakers, new attendees, new ideas, but you won’t miss out on the same great group energy and community.
The 5th Annual HITMC conference will take place next week, April 4-6, 2018 at the New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans LA. We are excited to be a sponsor again this year and highlighting our HealthcareNOW Radio station. Come and meet us at Table 11 during your breaks or lunch.
As always the conference focuses on healthcare B2B marketing. You will meet Marketing Managers at Health IT Companies, PR Professionals at Health IT Companies, Health IT Digital Marketers, and Marketing Focused Health IT Executives just to name some titles.
Here is our shout out list of who we are excited to see and hear.
- The Agency Ten22 ( @AgencyTen22) ladies – both Beth Friedman and Angela Jenkins are speaking this year. If you don’t know this PR agency it is time you do, they are great to work with.
- Burt Rosen (@burtrosen) from HealthSparq. Check out #WTFix.
- Colin Hung (@Colin_Hung) he liked this conference so much he joined the organizers.
- Dennis Dailey (@mHealthTmes) gives one of the best press parties at HIMSS. Get on the list!
- Jana Langhorne (@janatastic1) has had a great ride with CynergisTek helping with growth to a buyout.
- Janae Sharp (@CoherenceMed) a compelling story and amazing women bringing a topic to light. Plus we have the same birthday and it is on Mother’s Day this year.
- Matt Fisher (@Matt_R_Fisher) as he calls us, “his producers”. Check out his radio show – Healthcare de Jure.
- Molly True (@mollytruelife) a marketer with great technical background and we met at HITMC!
- Stacy Goebel (@StacyGoebel) I wonder if any relation to the Hummel figurines? If you missed her debut Periscope cast of the #HITMC chat that’s too bad. I think you have a real calling for this. And your quick wit doesn’t hurt either.
And that is just a small sampling of all the great speakers that will be there. Check them out.
And don’t forget to stop by Table #11 and meet Carol and me and learn more about our internet radio station, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com.
See you in NOLA!