3rd Annual Health IT Marketing and PR Conference
Registration Ends 3/17/16
April 6-8, 2016 in Atlanta, GA
Healthcare B2B Marketing
For the 3rd year, John and Shahid are hosting the Health IT Marketing and PR Conference. This year it will be held in Atlanta at the Loews Hotel in Midtown Atlanta. The conference focuses on B2B marketing to doctors, practice managers, and hospital executives. Register today, registration ends on 3/17/16.
Who Should attend?
- Marketing Managers at Health IT Companies
- PR Professionals at Health IT Companies
- Health IT Digital Marketers
- Marketing Focused Health IT Executives
There will be over 42 sessions from leading healthcare IT marketing and PR professionals. Over the 2 days of the conference, you’ll have an opportunity to learn the latest in content marketing, marketing automation, event marketing, healthcare Public Relations, branding, media relations, and much, much, more. Plus, you’ll get to network with hundreds of others just like you.
You will hear from professionals like:
- Dr. Heather Haugen, CEO and Managing Director of The Breakaway Group
- Catherine Valyi, Vice President of Marketing of CIOX
- Amanda L Bury, Managing Director, Healthcare at SIM Partners
- Colin Hung, Senior Vice President of Marketing at PatientPrompt
- Scott Ferguson, Chairman & CEO at DDP, LLC and it’s subsidiaries: ChartCapture, InfluenceMD, PhysiciansImage.com and MDnewsToday.com
And don’t miss Jennifer Dennard, Patty Enrado and me on the Press Panel moderated by Shahid Shah at 1:15 on Friday.