Just the facts... CMS has released the most recent numbers for the EHR Incentive programs. Here are some Program-to-date highlights from the August report. Active registrants total well over a half a million.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of September that we think deserve sharing again.
By Vibhore Gupta - With recent announcement made by ONC related to EHR attestation requirements, it is surely going to reduce burden on developers. The question arises on the implications and downstream consequences of such a move on the healthcare landscape.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services published the 2018 performance period electronic Clinical Quality Measure Logic Flows for Eligible Clinicians and Eligible Professionals to the eCQI Resource Center.
By Rachel Abrahams - The healthcare experience is about something broader and deeper than patient satisfaction. It’s about the physical and emotional well-being of patients, families, friends, nurses, doctors, staff, and team members.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is continuing to take steps to make attestation simpler for eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals participating in the EHR Incentive Program.
By Jim Tate - We are whiling away the time today on a visit to the piedmont of North Carolina. Even though it is October it feels like the dog days of August. Humidity off the charts and I don’t even want to look at the temperature. What’s a poor boy to do?
By John Flemming MD - Last week was National Health IT Week. I wanted to take some time to talk about one of my main areas of focus. Since I joined the ONC, I have spent a lot of my time gaining insight about the challenges facing our healthcare system as it relates to health IT.
By Matt Fisher - A patient walks into a physician’s exam room with an ever present smartphone or another digital device. The patient is especially concerned for the information that could be discussed during this visit and wants to be sure that they can remember everything.
Stream HealthcareNOW Radio
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- It’s Time to Fix the Credentialing Process
- Special Healthcare de Jure Episode on ABA Breast Cancer Task Force
- Get Ready for a Showdown! – The Secure API Server Showdown Challenge
- CTO Talk Debuts on HealthcareNOW Radio – Monday Oct 23rd
- How Data Will Change Healthcare – And the World
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Health IT Appointments and Hires
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence is Key to Fighting Ransomware in Healthcare
- GAO Makes Appointments to Health IT Advisory Committee
- Google to Remove ePHI from its Search Results