Now available on-demand, CareCloud recently held a webinar that covered Staffing in the New Medical Economy, introducing the ins and outs of new staffing models and how to allow your staff to assume valuable roles in patient experience management.
Catch all our HealthcareNOW Radio shows live 24/7
By Matt Fisher - An interesting argument was posed in a recent post on databreaches[.]net about a lack of enforcement actions from the Office for Civil Rights against small or medium-sized healthcare entities that do not appropriately report breaches to either OCR and/or the individuals impacted.
By Jim Tate - Back in August I wrote a post entitled, “MIPS and EHR Certification: Most Asked Question”. The issue at hand was when did MIPS eligible providers need to be using 2015 Edition Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT).
By Art Gross - Business email compromise (BEC) scams remain one of the most widely used attack vectors among cybercriminals to date. In fact, cybercriminals are finding so much success in exploiting human vulnerabilities through BEC scams that their frequencies have been dramatically increasing.
Our Streaming Radio Station
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Do Your Patient Statements Pass This Test? A Look at A/B Testing for Hospital Revenue Cycle
- AHRQ Step Up Challenge: With First-Phase Winners Identified, the Competition Intensifies!
- New On Demand Episodes 11/13/2018
- Do Impending Cancer Registry Changes Remind You of ICD-10? They Should
- Distributed Health Conference in Nashville Delivers on Blockchain in Healthcare
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net