Virtual eLearning for eligible hospitals and eligible professional. Register today for these free webinars focusing on health IT adoption. Check back each week for new events.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of March that we think deserve sharing again.
By Bennett Lauber - Back in the 1980s Tipper Gore. Susan Baker, and several others created the Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) with the intent of increasing parental control over the access of children to music deemed to have violent, drug-related or sexual themes.
By Kurt Long - According to CNBC, Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mission to ask hospitals to share patient data. Facebook was also in talks with top hospitals and other medical groups as recently as last month regarding a proposal to match patient data with their user data.
By William Hersh MD - The National Institutes of Health, the premiere biomedical research organization in the US (and the world), has issued a Request for Information that solicits input for their draft Strategic Plan for Data Science.
Black Book Research announced the top ambulatory EHR rankings as collected from 18,950 physician practices in client experience and satisfaction. Integrated EHR PM RCM ICD10 vendor tools get top marks in the mined US outpatient market.
Who doesn’t like a good list? Whether you are on it, know someone on it, or aspire to be on it, you always want to read the list. From the latest health mobile app technology to the top healthIT stories from last month, here are some interesting lists I think deserve sharing.
Our Upcoming Educational Webinars
Get Our eNews Digests
Our Streaming Radio Station
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Connecting Data for better insights at the Health Datapalooza
- OIG Report: CMS Paid Practitioners for Telehealth Services That Did Not Meet Medicare Requirements
- Interviews with a few #HLTH2018 Speakers
- Precision Medicine Under the Microscope
- Telemedicine News & Updates 4-18-2018
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Allscripts Suffers Ransomware Attack: Recovery Underway
- Visualized: Mashing up 2015 Edition Certification and Progress Attestation Requirements
- Our 2018 Health IT Wish List
- Health IT Issues that Deserve a Second Read – January 2018