Companies are seeking talent for the fastest growing industries in tech and healthcare is on the top of the list. Who is looking for what? Here are posted opportunities being reported from ClearDATA, Chart Logic, Spok, & Ambra Health.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of August that we think deserve sharing again.
By Seth Pazinski - Data released by the Office of the ONC report for the first time, nationally representative measures on EHR adoption and health information exchange among skilled nursing facilities. Most SNFs (64 percent) used EHRs to manage patient health information in 2016.
By Art Gross - Cybersecurity issues have become very prevalent in the modern era, making headlines with their disasters and fines associated with them.
By Jim Tate - Last week I documented yet another reason that the achievement of a high MIPS score should be Priority One for Eligible Clinicians. 2017 has been defined as the “Transition Year” for MACRA/MIPS and minimum standards have been put in place to allow minimal effort to avoid 2019 Part B adjustments.
The 89th AHIMA Convention and Exhibit, October 7‒11, 2017, will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, CA. Find out what it's all about, how to register, who will be there and some tips on how to make the most of the convention and your stay in LA.
Stream HealthcareNOW Radio
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- HIE Executives Discuss Security, Accessibility of Healthcare Information and More
- Evidence-Based Policymaking Commission Continues Work at BPC
- Interoperability: FDA’s Final Guidance on Smart, Safe, Medical Device Interactions
- ZirMed & Navicure Combo Empowers More Than 400K Healthcare Providers
- The Friday Five – World Alzheimer’s Month
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- CMS Proposes Quality Payment Program Updates to Increase Flexibility and Reduce Burdens
- GAO Makes Appointments to Health IT Advisory Committee
- 5 Misconceptions Healthcare CIOs need to Address for Better Cyber Security
- Google to Remove ePHI from its Search Results