Virtual eLearning for eligible hospitals and eligible professional. Register today for these free webinars focusing on health IT adoption. Check back each week for new events.
Catch all our HealthcareNOW Radio shows live 24/7
By Rita Bowen - AHIMA’s 2018 PCIG Institute took place September 22-23. True to its aim to enhance knowledge regarding current trends and issues, the event focused on protecting patient information across all healthcare settings and business operations...
By William Hyman - The ONC has released via the Federal Register a Request for Information (RFI) on the EHR Reported Program which was established by the 2017 21st Century Cures Act. Overarching questions that arises in this regard is given that health IT must achieve certification,
By John D’Amore - Initiatives to measure the quality of healthcare delivered in the United States are not new. The HEDIS measures are the primary mechanism used to evaluate and compare the quality of care provided to health plan members.
By Seema Verma - Healthcare is taking up an increasing share of the U.S. economy, and by 2026 the CMS Office of the Actuary projects that one in every five dollars spent in America will be spent on healthcare.
Our Streaming Radio Station
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Provider Provisions under Managed Care Contracts—What CFOs Need to Know
- Preventing One Million Heart Attacks and Strokes: Start With the ABCS
- Startups in Cedars-Sinai Accelerator Present Innovations at Demo Day
- CMS Announces Participants in New Value-Based Bundled Payment Model
- Better Data Will Serve as the Foundation in Modernizing the Medicaid Program
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net