Virtual eLearning for eligible hospitals and eligible professional. Register today for these free webinars focusing on health IT adoption. Check back each week for new events.
Deadlines are fast approaching if you plan to submit data for the 2017 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) performance period. Don’t wait until the last minute to submit your data. Submit early and often.
By David Harlow - My excuse for speaking with Ed was HIMSS’ recent recognition of the Cleveland Clinic with a Davies Award. Three projects — a heart failure checklist, cardiac codes reduction (the “VitalScout” project) and hypertension improvement — led to the Enterprise Davies Award.
By Art Gross - The dark web is often known for the illegal activities conducted there, and while not everything on the dark web is illegal, it’s most appealing factor is its anonymity.
By Sharon Arnold PhD - In his groundbreaking 2000 book, the author Malcolm Gladwell famously defined "The Tipping Point" as "the moment at which big changes follow seemingly small events."
By Tom S. Lee - The Further Extension of Continuing Appropriations Act, 2018 (HR1892) (officially renamed the “Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018”) enacted by the United States Congress and President Trump on February 9, 2018 extends the transition years for MIPS to include 2019, 2020 and 2021.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of January that we think deserve sharing again.
Atul Gawande, Steve Forbes, Mark McClellan, Andy Slavitt and Sanjay Gupta join others to chart path forward on making healthcare more affordable at West Health's Healthcare Costs Innovation Summit. The one-day summit is focused on advancing solutions to America's healthcare cost crisis.
Get Our eNews Digests
Our Streaming Radio Station
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Friday Five – Post-Acute Care Trends and Takeaways for 2018
- United States of Care Launches With Aim of Achieving Affordable Care for Every American
- Black Book 2018 International Survey
- ERISA: The Safe Health Insurance Plan
- It Will Take a “Community” at HIMSS18 to Break Down the Barriers of Health Data Exchange
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Stop the Insanity: Physician’s Information Security Practices Must Change to End Cyberattacks
- Day 4: Calling Attention to Us
- Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: How to View Your Meaningful Use Data
- Allscripts Suffers Ransomware Attack: Recovery Underway