If you have not tuned in to our radio station yet, we invite you to REDISCOVER RADIO. Check out what's on this weekend and a sneak peek of what's new next week on Healthcare de Jure and Harlow on Healthcare.
Don’t miss our upcoming webinar event on January 25th at 2 pm ET/11 am PT Cybersecurity in Healthcare: Outlook for 2018.
By William Hyman - Many initiatives, especially ones that are made mandatory, follow a similar pattern of hype. In our arena we see this in the adoption of EMRs. the establishment of HIEs, and the incorporation of AI.
Register for this webinar on January 25th. 2017 was an unprecedented year for breaches and ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations. Yet, according to a new report from Black Book, more than eight in ten provider organizations lack a reliable leader for cybersecurity,
CMS is hosting a live demonstration webinar on Thursday, January 18, 2018, to walk through the registration, attestation, and objectives and measures submission process on QNet for the Medicare Hospital EHR Incentive Program. CMS will also provide an overview of the transition.
By Kayla Matthews - Options for treating patients and helping them stay healthy are rapidly evolving, and improved technology is largely responsible for making that the case. Some of the available offerings could forever change how patients and physicians interact with each other.
By Anshu Jindal - Holiday times are over. 2018 is here and it brings a flurry of activity with it. It is time for 2017 MIPS data submissions, and start off the second year of MIPS on the right foot.
By Matt Ferrari - In episode three of my HealthcareNOW Radio show, “CTO Talk” I have the pleasure of sharing some time with Scott Maurice, the co-founder and managing partner of Avail Partners.
Get Our eNews Digests
Stream HealthcareNOW Radio
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Reflections on the 2017 Quality Payment Performance Year
- Nurses Maintain #1 Ranking as Most Honest and Ethical Profession
- EHNAC Announces Finalized 2018 Accreditation Criteria Versions for All Accreditation Programs
- PAW’s Predictions on the Not So Easy World of Analytics
- Interoperability: There is FHIR at the End of the Tunnel
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
Most Read Posts
- Day 4: Calling Attention to Us
- Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: How to View Your Meaningful Use Data
- Learn More About Security on HealthcareNOW Radio
- Stop the Insanity: Physician’s Information Security Practices Must Change to End Cyberattacks