Latest announcements made from companies and organizations on the hiring and appointments include Orion Health, LIGHTMED, EarlySense, Cardiac Insight, Inc., & AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions.
By Matthew Fusan - There are less than four months remaining in the first MIPS performance year and having a plan to monitor and drive improvement in targeted areas is critical to maximize your score and reimbursement adjustment both in 2017 and in future performance years.
By Art Gross - Cybersecurity company Malwarebytes recently released findings from their Second Annual State of Ransomware Report, which provides us with some important insight on today’s state of digital security.
By Rita Bowen - The recent solar eclipse had all of North America looking into the sky—hopefully you wore the proper eye protection if you did! For this special event, viewers around the world were provided an abundance of images captured by spacecraft, at least three NASA aircraft, high-altitude balloons and the astronauts aboard the International Space Station.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of August that we think deserve sharing again.
Stream HealthcareNOW Radio
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- New Medicare Cards are Coming Soon
- Recap of the 4th Annual Thought Leadership on Access Symposium (ATLAS)
- The Friday Five – Karen DeSalvo hosts #healthITchicks Tweet Chat
- Revenue Leakage in Hospitals and Health Systems: 10 Numbers You Absolutely Must Know
- State HIE News and Updates 9-22-17
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net