The CMS EHR Incentive Programs provide a financial incentive for the “meaningful use” of certified EHR technology. By the meaningful use of a certified EHR system, healthcare providers can qualify for incentives outlined in the HITECH Act.
HITECH Answers can help you understand the road to achieving meaningful use in a number of ways including:
- Become of member of our HITECH Answers online education portal to learn about meaningful use. Membership is free for Eligible Professionals and Hospitals under the HITECH Act.
- Meaningful use education for non-profits. Equip your members to implement MU initiatives and be more effective in obtaining stimulus benefits through our Private Entry Portal. Free service for non-profits.
- Join our Meaningful Use Answers on LinkedIn – Take part in discussions on meaningful use. JOIN HERE.
- Attend MU Live!, our 30 minute talk radio style web and audio cast hosted by our HITECH Answers expert. Our session experts discuss breaking news on meaningful and take questions from listeners.
- The Incentive Roadmap® The Meaningful Use of Certified Technology – The Incentive Roadmap® is acknowledged as one of the most comprehensive and actionable guides available to healthcare professionals seeking to achieve meaningful use through certified EHR technology. Learn more here.
Sign Up for Our eNews Digest
White Papers and eBooks
HIPAA Toolkit & Compliance Manual