Spend 30 Minutes a Week in the Zone
The EHR Zone is a weekly internet radio program hosted by Ron Sterling. Tune in each week to hear Ron discuss real world challenges physicians practices are facing in implementing EHR systems, understanding meaningful use and qualifying for EHR incentives.
Want to be notified of his next show? Get on our mailing list.
About Ron Sterling
Ron Sterling, CPA, is President of Sterling Solutions, Ltd., Silver Spring, MD. A nationally recognized expert on practice-based computer tools, he has authored four books the topic, has reviewed electronic medical record and practice management systems from over 150 vendors, and has guided a variety of primary care and specialty practices in over 30 states in the selection and implementation of electronic medical record and practice management systems.
Category: General Interest
Sites That Link to this Post
- HIPAA: HIPAA Security, HIPAA Privacy, HIPAA Risk Analysis | HITECH Answers | April 26, 2012
- Deidentified Information, Protected Health Information, HIPAA | HITECH Answers | May 3, 2012
- Moving From One EHR to Another EHR | HITECH Answers | May 16, 2012
- Analyzing the Effect of Stage 2 Meaningful Use Measures | HITECH Answers | June 7, 2012
- Underlying EHR Features to Support ACOs | HITECH Answers | June 13, 2012