Good Intentions Doesn't Mean Good Policy By John Moore, Founder & Managing Partner Chilmark Research Twitter: @john_chilmark Good intentions do not always result, in the long-term, in good policy. Such may be the case with the HITECH Act that was passed as part of the huge stimulus bill ARRA in 2007. This bill launched the massive adoption of EHRs by…
Today's Business News The Massachusetts eHealth Institute (MeHI) at the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative announced nearly $1.3 million in grants to fund projects that advance the interoperability of electronic health records with the Commonwealth's health information exchange, called the Mass HIway. The primary goal of this competitive grant program, called the Mass HIway Vendor Interface Grant Program, is to accelerate connections to the HIE which…
40% Growth in HIE Market ONC Farzad Mostashari, MD, is a man with a mission and stays on message. When it comes to health information exchange here is his message, "Our goal is to advance exchange as a verb to support meaningful use and improve care coordination, not to support a particular model of exchange or organization type. One of…
. Join us every Friday at Five for our weekly top 5 favorites in the world of HIT and HITECH. This week our favorite Dear Johns. Advice from the blogs... Is your EHR just not living up to your expectations? Does HIPAA have you stressed out? Did your top consultant run off with your biggest competitor? Did you lose a…
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Value Based Care, Predictive Analytics and Consumerism 3 Trends Impacting Revenue Cycle Management
- Dear Health Affairs…We have a suggestion.
- MIT Sloan School of Management’s Healthcare Lab Focuses on Transforming the Industry
- CMS Monday Morning Rounds 3-27-17
- Blockchain: A Bulls-Eye for Healthcare IT Interoperability?
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
2017 HIPAA Toolkit and Compliance Plan
Listen to HealthcareNOWradio.com
Most Read Posts
- New FAQs Online about Changes to the EHR Incentive Programs
- EPs: Remember to Submit Reconsideration Forms for the 2017 Payment Adjustment!
- Securing Healthcare's Move to the Cloud
- Health IT Appointments and Hires