Today marks the start of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts. From now through December 25th we’ll be featuring all of our favorite things that made this year so meaningful to health IT. We kick off with what has become a holiday tradition for us as we unveil this year’s annual Jib-Jab video. The last two years our bit of merriment had health IT leaders slugging it out in a snowball fight club that was elvishly fun. This year we give you Sled Games I featuring some of our favorite industry health IT editors, bloggers and reporters.
On your mark, get set…go!
Meet the competitors
Roberta Mullin: Our very own HITECH Answers Editor “Maniac Mullin” lives and trains in Atlanta, Georgia. Follow her on Twitter @HITECHAnswers.
Category: Health Information Technology
Sites That Link to this Post
- Health Information Technology - Top Twitter Picks for 2012 | December 15, 2012
- Health Information Technology Year End List of Lists | December 17, 2012
- Healthcare Podcasts - Our Picks for Top Shows for 2012 | December 18, 2012
- Health IT Business News - December 23, 2012 - HITECH Answers : HITECH Answers | December 26, 2012
- If Health It Were a Movie in 2012 - HITECH Answers : HITECH Answers | December 26, 2012
- 12 Days of Christmas Posts - HITECH Answers : HITECH Answers | December 26, 2012
- Health IT - Shining a light on the Biggest Topics in 2012 : HITECH Answers | December 26, 2012
- Health Information Technology on LinkedIn : HITECH Answers | January 6, 2013
- ONC Lays the Foundation for EHR Adoption - Year in Review : HITECH Answers | January 6, 2013
- Health IT Business News in 2012 - Top EHR Vendor Stories : HITECH Answers | January 6, 2013