National Health IT Week Webinar Series
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) has a cooperative agreement partner of National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC). NeHC provides Health IT stakeholders with timely and relevant information on health information technology and health information exchange. As part of National Health IT Week NeHC is offering a series of free webinars.
STANDARDS & INTEROPERABILITY FRAMEWORK
Continuing with the HIT Week Program Series, National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) will offer a program with Deputy National Coordinator David Muntz and Dr. Doug Fridsma, Director of the Office of Science and Technology, to lead a discussion on the progress of the Standards and Interoperability Framework. Dr. Holly Miller from MedAllies, Inc. and David Tao from Siemens Healthcare will discuss the S&I Framework from the perspective of a provider and a vendor respectively.
- David Muntz, Principal Deputy National Coordinator, ONC
- Dr. Doug Fridsma, Director, Office of Standards and Interoperability, ONC
- Dr. Holly Miller, Chief Medical Officer, MedAllies, Inc.
- David Tao, Senior Key Expert and Interoperability Champion, Siemens Healthcare
QUALITY IN HEALTH IT
The final webinar of the HIT Week Program Series, National eHealth Collaborative (NeHC) will provide a program featuring Dr. Farzad Mostashari, Dr. Carolyn Clancy, and Dr. Patrick Conway to discuss how the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC), the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services are collaborating to leverage health IT to improve healthcare quality. Speakers will provide a vision for the quality measurement enterprise of the future as well as the necessary steps to transition to health IT-enabled measurement, reporting and feedback that drives improvement in care and outcomes. They will also identify challenges moving forward in realizing this vision, including the need for continued public-private collaboration to continuously evolve and improve the enterprise. There will be at least 30 minutes reserved for questions and discussion.
- Dr. Farzad Mostashari, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, ONC
- Dr. Carolyn Clancy, Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Dr. Patrick Conway, CMO, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
Category: Health Information Technology