Featured Product – HIPAA Tool Kit
Designed to educate providers on HIPAA rules and regulations, HIPAA Tool Kit is an ideal resource for performing ongoing compliance assessments or creating a new compliance program. With ready-made templates and checklists covering hot spots of HIPAA, providers receive alerts to changes in rules and regulations as they happen and can audit their operations for compliance.
Table of Contents and Sample Pages: View PDF
NOTE: This manual includes access to an online version for one year. This online version will be updated for changes brought on by the release of the final HIPAA Omnibus Rule in January of this year.
Features and benefits
• Comprehensive A-to-Z reference. Covers timely HIPAA topics such as Breach Notification rules.
• Skills tests. Quantify your level of understanding of HIPAA topics or assess other staff members.
• Security implementation guidance. Get the latest in security and submission rules, regulations, and strategies.
• Assessment and implementation guidance for each provision. Separate chapters focusing on issues specific to that provision allow users to perform comprehensive and accurate assessments that lead to successful implementation.
• Policy and procedure development guidance templates. Over 200+ templates for privacy, security, transaction policies, and forms that can be customized to expedite the development of policies.
• Customizable training materials. Get ready-to-use presentation content plus talking points designed to make complex HIPAA topics understandable to all.
Cost: $259. Product ships for free.