HIT Meetings will be Virtual Only this Month
The ONC HIT Policy Committee Meeting will be a virtual meeting only this December 5th from 10am to 1:15pm ET. As always, the meeting is open to the public and participation is available by webconference with visuals of the slide presentation or teleconference with live audio. Meeting agenda and slide presentations are available on the HealthIT.gov website. Public comments will be taken at the end of the meeting.
The ONC HIT Standards Committee Meeting will also be a virtual meeting only this month. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, December 19th at 9am to 3pm ET. Look for meeting agenda and materials to be posted soon.
To participate in either meeting this month follow the instructions below. If you have any technical questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
- US toll free: 1-877-705-6006
- International Direct: 1-201-689-8557
- Confirmation Code: HIT Committee Meeting
- At least 10 minutes prior to the meeting start time go to
- Select “enter as a guest”
- Type your first and last name into the field
- Select “enter room
You can now watch & listen via your iPhone or iPod Touch, this requires Wi-Fi and downloading an App.
- You must acquire the Connect Pro App for the iPhone/IPod Touch
- On a computer – iTunes> Applications folder
- On your mobile device – App Store
- Search for the “Adobe Connect Pro” App
- Follow the App Store steps to download the application
The Health IT Policy Committee and the Health IT Standards Committee are both Federal Advisory Committees (FACAs) under the ONC. The HIT Policy Committee is charged with making recommendations to the National Coordinator for Health IT on a policy framework for the development and adoption of a nationwide health information infrastructure, including standards for the exchange of patient medical information. Learn more about this committee. The Health IT Standards Committee is charged with making recommendations to the National Coordinator for Health IT on standards, implementation specifications, and certification criteria for the electronic exchange and use of health information. Learn more about this committee.
Category: Health Information Technology