Leading HITECH Act and Health IT Resource
HITECH Answers is a content resource site offering daily news and updates on Health IT adoption initiatives. The site went live in April of 2009, two months following the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) which included the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act. The HITECH Act was enacted to accelerate the federal initiative for adoption of electronic health records while allowing health care providers and hospitals to receive incentive payments for adoption.
HITECH Answers has positioned itself as a trusted and independent source on the specifics of the HITECH Act and the CMS EHR incentive programs.
In February of 2012, HITECH Answers expanded its content with the launch of an Internet radio station, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com. The station serves as a platform for airing Internet radio programming and podcasts on meaningful use, EHR implementation, health IT, medical practice trends and any other emerging healthcare topics.
VIew all of our topic-drive hub sites.
Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Study: 30 Percent Of Children’s Readmissions To Hospitals May Be Preventable
- The Friday Five – This Week in Precision Medicine
- Health IT Events and Hashtags
- Revenue Cycle Management Can Ease the Transition to Evidenced-Based Healthcare
- CommonWell Members Enable Patient Access to Their Health Data
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net