Leading HITECH Act and Health IT Resource
HITECH Answers is a content resource site offering daily news and updates on Health IT adoption initiatives. The site went live in April of 2009, two months following the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) which included the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act. The HITECH Act was enacted to accelerate the federal initiative for adoption of electronic health records while allowing health care providers and hospitals to receive incentive payments for adoption.
HITECH Answers has positioned itself as a trusted and independent source on the specifics of the HITECH Act and the CMS EHR incentive programs.
In February of 2012, HITECH Answers expanded its content with the launch of an Internet radio station, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com. The station serves as a platform for airing Internet radio programming and podcasts on meaningful use, EHR implementation, health IT, medical practice trends and any other emerging healthcare topics.
VIew all of our topic-drive hub sites.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Who Would Gain Under the Proposal to Expand Health Savings Accounts?
- HIE Rundown 4-28-17
- The Friday Five – The Doctor, Patient, Fitness Tracker Relationship
- ACA Medicaid Expansion Is Not a State Budget Buster
- EHNAC Executive Director to Join Healthcare Industry Leaders at WEDI 2017
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
2017 HIPAA Toolkit and Compliance Plan
Listen to HealthcareNOWradio.com
Most Read Posts
- RFI: Strategic Plan for the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- OCR Issues Second Largest HIPAA Fine to Date – $5.5 Million
- Security, Value-Based Care, Pop Health and AI All Key Topics at HIMSS17
- Why Using Encryption is Not Optional for Healthcare Organizations