Leading HITECH Act and Health IT Resource
HITECH Answers is a content resource site offering daily news and updates on Health IT adoption initiatives. The site went live in April of 2009, two months following the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) which included the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act. The HITECH Act was enacted to accelerate the federal initiative for adoption of electronic health records while allowing health care providers and hospitals to receive incentive payments for adoption.
HITECH Answers has positioned itself as a trusted and independent source on the specifics of the HITECH Act and the CMS EHR incentive programs.
In February of 2012, HITECH Answers expanded its content with the launch of an Internet radio station, www.HealthcareNOWradio.com. The station serves as a platform for airing Internet radio programming and podcasts on meaningful use, EHR implementation, health IT, medical practice trends and any other emerging healthcare topics.
VIew all of our topic-drive hub sites.
Search This Site
Sign Up for Our eNews Digest
More Top Headlines
- A Million Hearts Set Out to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease
- 2015 Accountable Care & Health IT Strategies Summit
- Dr. Paul Bradley to Share Insight on Applying Predictive Analytics
- Secure Messaging: Why it Makes Your Job Easier and Your Patients Happier
- 2015 Million Hearts Hypertension Control Challenge
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net