Business news from Aprima Medical Software, Healthcare Data Solutions, ION Solutions, HealthGrid, MediSYS, Alpha II, Hashed Health, Deltek, Allscripts, Verato Inc., MEDITECH, Nido Surgical, Inc., Orion Health, and Redox.
By Jim Tate - I’ve been holding off writing this post for a few months. Usually I am writing about dry topics like regulatory compliance and governmental policy. But something else has been on my mind.
By Christina Scannapiego - The impact of technology is often difficult to predict with any accuracy, but we can count on one scenario almost definitely for emergency rooms and urgent care centers.
The deadline for Eligible Professionals (EPs) to submit Reconsideration forms for the 2017 payment adjustment—based on the 2015 EHR reporting period—is February 28, 2017. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
Participating provides must attest to 2016 EHR Incentive Program Requirements by March 13 to avoid a 2018 Payment Adjustment.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Fake News in Health Information Exchange – Part 1
- New Quality Payment Program Resources Available Online
- The Friday Five – This Just In at HIMSS17
- Breaking Down Interoperability Barriers to Unlock the Potential of Technology Innovations
- Automate to Accelerate the Revenue Cycle
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net