Day 2 - Hashtag #AskVindell and #IHeartHIT take the stage. Great Q&A with ONC Vindell Washington on his Twitter Chat. Sharing stories of what HIT means to them.
By William A. Hyman - One of the many questions in the design and use of Clinical Decision Support software is whether or not the user can recreate the logic used by the system in reaching its conclusions and recommendations--or alerts, or suggestions.
Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced more than $87 million in funding for 1,310 health centers in every U.S. state, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and the Pacific Basin.
Thought leaders from the nation's most renowned and progressive healthcare organizations will come together during National Health IT Week (Sept. 26-30) to raise awareness.
Study by Health Catalyst: Nearly 80% of hospital executives believe the future of healthcare could be significantly improved through the use of predictive analytics.
By Veronica Anzalone - As early adopters gear up for optional 2017 Meaningful Use Stage 3 participation, the provider community as a whole anxiously awaits the “sometime before November 1st” release of the MACRA Final Rule.
By Jeff Jones - We welcomed the news earlier this year that CMS and ONC released a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) to allow for flexibility in meeting Meaningful Use this year.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
Complimentary White Papers, eBooks, Guides
More Top Headlines
- Telemedicine: Opportunity Waiting
- More Hospitals than Ever Making Information Available Electronically to Patients
- Andy Slavitt, Acting Administrator of CMS, to Speak at eHI’s Innovation Showcase
- September Sepsis Awareness Month: Intervention and Analytics
- Nanticoke is on the ‘cusp of something great’ with CommonWell
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net