By Rita Bowen - The Health Care Compliance Association’s Compliance Institute is a must-attend event for provider, hospital and health system professionals working with any form of healthcare compliance.
By Tommy White - Most healthcare providers understand that the majority of patient care doesn’t take place in the doctor’s office during a visit. Rather, much of healthcare happens between visits.
By Kayla Matthews - Medical electronic health records, or EHRs for short, may have the potential to be much more secure than conventional records. That sounds like a bold claim in light of news about data breaches involving personal information.
By Nancy Pratt - Care delivery best practices are constantly changing to optimize efficiency and safety, and look considerably different compared to just a decade ago.
By Art Gross - Social media has become an incredibly valuable tool, whether for personal or business use, the need and desire to use social media has increased dramatically since it first stepped on the scene.
By Annie Wardle - Technology is advancing with every passing second. No one is this world is unaware of the latest techniques for getting the required information or answers to important questions.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Who Would Gain Under the Proposal to Expand Health Savings Accounts?
- HIE Rundown 4-28-17
- The Friday Five – The Doctor, Patient, Fitness Tracker Relationship
- ACA Medicaid Expansion Is Not a State Budget Buster
- EHNAC Executive Director to Join Healthcare Industry Leaders at WEDI 2017
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net
2017 HIPAA Toolkit and Compliance Plan
Listen to HealthcareNOWradio.com
Most Read Posts
- RFI: Strategic Plan for the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- OCR Issues Second Largest HIPAA Fine to Date – $5.5 Million
- Security, Value-Based Care, Pop Health and AI All Key Topics at HIMSS17
- Why Using Encryption is Not Optional for Healthcare Organizations