Virtual eLearning for eligible hospitals and eligible professional. Register today for these free webinars focusing on health IT adoption. Check back each week for new events.
By Steve Matheson - For the enterprise, virtualization is not a new concept – it’s been doing the rounds for over 10 years and Gartner officially labelled the technology ‘mature’ in its May 2016 market report.
By Arman Sadeghi - According to the Brookings Institution, from late 2009 up to present times, the cost of breaches in the healthcare industry has reached $363 per record. Further, over 155 million Americans have had their medical information compromised.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of March.
By D’Arcy Guerin Gue - A new survey of hospital executives showed that 24% are conducting a major EHR system upgrade, and 21% are replacing their EHR at one or more sites.
Groups participating in the MIPS track of the Quality Payment Program are not required to register, except for groups that intend to utilize the CMS Web Interface and/or administer the Consumer Assessment of Health Providers and Systems for MIPS survey.
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Dr. Donald Rucker is the New ONC
- Telemedicine News & Updates 4-20-2017
- Every Kid Healthy Week: April 24-28, 2017
- Health Record Banking Alliance Joins NATE to Give Patients Control of their Records
- Jump-start Your Engines: 4 Ways to Rev Up the Race Toward Improved Performance
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net